If you’ve been in your home for a while, it may be starting to show its age. Refreshing features and rooms is a great way to bring it up to date, bring in more light and open up your floorplan. Check out all the ways to give your home a fresh look and feel.
All these photos are from one of our latest projects in Tigard. It took a beautiful but dated home and turned it into stunning. We worked on this home with Giulietti/Schouten Architects.
- Change out your dated stair railing to a updated metal railing look.
- Remove the 1980 arches and posts to give your home that open floorplan feel.
- Add large glass opening doors that better connect you to the outdoors.
- Add a covered patio space and outdoor kitchen.
- Overhaul that dated master bathroom into your dream bath.
- Expand your master bedroom into an adjacent room to create a bigger better space to unwind.
- Widen doorways to create a sense of bigger space and make aging in place possible.
- Update the powder bath with texture and sophistication.